The Costa del Sol Productions local crew is ready to work, Spain is opened again and by taking a few practical precautions, everyone’s health and safety is ensured. You no doubt have some questions, so please pick up the phone and call us to chat about what to think about.
Following you find the most recent status for Covid-19 restrictions in Spain.
(updated 15th of June 2021):
Travelling to Spain from a high risk area by air requires one of these documents:
– a negative Covid-19 Antigen test (max. 48 hours before arrival)
– a certified double vaccination against Covid-19
– a certified recovery from Covid-19.
– (traveling in from UK: a negative Covid-19 PCR test (max. 48 hours before arrival))
Southern Spain (Andalucia & Canary Islands):
- Everybody can move freely between the municipals or provinces.
- Hotels are opened
- Locations and permits are available as usual.
- Restaurants/Bars/Cafés are opened.
- No night-time curfew
- No limit to numbers at social gatherings
- Facemasks must be worn in all public spaces, both indoor and outdoor.
- Social distancing rules must be followed at all times (1,5m).
Costa del Sol Productions provides:
- masks to all crew
- temperature checks each morning of every team member
- quick test each morning of every team member (on demand)
- disinfectant stations on set
- local crew takes care of the hygienic status of the set and social distance requirements
- individual catering
- if you prefer to travel in with a very reduced team, we are happy to provide the technical- or artistic crew locally.