The Costa del Sol Productions local crew is ready to work and by taking a few practical precautions, everyone’s health and safety is ensured. You no doubt have some questions, so please pick up the phone and call us to chat about what’s possible, where, when and how.
Following you find in bullet points the daily updated status for COVID-19 for producing in Spain
(updated 12th of April 2021):
Spain requires a negative COVID 19 PCR test from anyone arriving from a high-risk country by air. The test must have been done maximum 72 hours before arriving in Spain.
- Hotels are available, the number of guests might be limited.
- Locations and permits are available as usual.
- Restaurants stay opened until 22:30h, delivery services available until 24:00h
- A night-time curfew has been introduced meaning between 11pm and 6am residents and visitors are only allowed to move around the city on work, medical grounds, or for other pressing reasons.
- Facemasks must be worn in all public spaces, both indoor and outdoor.
- Social distancing rules must be followed at all times. For Models and Actors rules depend on storyboard-/briefing-/scenery details.
- Smoking outdoors in public places is forbidden if and when a 2-metre distance cannot be maintained.
Costa del Sol Productions provides:
- masks to all crew
- temperature checks of every team member each morning
- quick test each morning of every team member (on demand)
- installing disinfectant stations on set
- local crew member responsable for the hygienic status of the set and social distance requirements
- individual catering
- reduced number of passengers per vehicle