The Costa del Sol Productions local crew is ready to work, Spain is opened and producing in Spain feels almost like always. You no doubt have some questions, so please pick up the phone and call us to chat about what to think about.
Following you find the most recent status for Covid-19 restrictions in Spain.
(updated 14th of September 2021):
All travelers must fill in the QR Code form before arrival: https://www.spth.gob.es
Only traveling to Spain from a high risk area requires additionally one of these documents:
– a negative Covid-19 Antigen test (max. 48 hours before arrival)
– a certified double vaccination against Covid-19
– a certified recovery from Covid-19.
Southern Spain (Andalucia & Canary Islands):
- Everybody can move freely
- Facemasks must not be worn anymore outdoor, but respect the social distancing rules (1,5m).
- Hotels are opened
- Locations and permits are available as usual.
- Restaurants/Bars/Cafés are opened.
- No night-time curfew
- No limit to numbers at social gatherings
Costa del Sol Productions provides:
- masks to all crew
- temperature checks each morning of every team member
- quick test each morning of every team member (on demand)
- disinfectant stations on set
- individual catering
- if you prefer to travel in with a very reduced team, we are happy to provide the technical- or artistic crew locally.